A Thought Directly From My Heart- "A Decent Proposal"



Look into my eyes...
My eyes want to see u without a blink.
Look into my heart...
My heart beats only for you.
Look into my brain...
My brain always thinks about you.
Look into my breath...
My breath contains your name in it.
Look into my words...
My words always compliment you.
Look into my attitude...
My attitude fights for your self-respect.
Look into my smile...
My smile emits happiness in your presence.
Look into my face...
My face has unlimited expressions just for you.
Look into my soul...
My soul is as pure as your nature.
Look into my dream...
My dream wants your wishes to come alive.
Look into my tears...
My tears drop while you suffer pain.
Look into my life...
My life is incomplete without you!
-Monu Awalla

7 comments:

Emzu said...

Meaningful, nice poem (:

Jerly said...

your sketches are good,but they refuse to get commented, so writing here...Just the proportions need some attention (like hands to body)

Monu Awalla said...

thank u Emily & Jerly for commenting. You both r always welcome.

Java Venus said...

Hello, Moni! I found your blog through a comment you made through one of my blogs...I like your poetry a lot. Every once in a while, I try to write poetry, too. I'm not as talented...LOL But I would like to invite you to my other blog, too, www.javaswhimsy.blogspot.com where I show a little bit of my photographpy.

Monu Awalla said...

Thanks java for ur comment. keep visiting.

chitra said...

Nice one again. Very romantic !

Monu Awalla said...

thank you chitra...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...