My English Poem On Monsoon- "Romantic Rain"



The rain is falling,
And the clock is striking noon,
The ambiance is cool and dark,
As if time to come out for moon...

Me as a loner here,
Writing a poem for you,
With feelings of being apart,
Geographically- but not from you...

The sound of falling water,
Producing music that soothes and calms,
In my heart's ears,
It rang as romantic alarms...

Just a thought of you,
Gives me a high,
To overcome my nightmares,
To give me a relief-sigh...

Coming closer to you day by day,
Where each day makes my life,
Let's make a wondrous world,
With no room left to strife...

The day will come,
when you will be mine-
Sooner or later,
It's already been divined...

-Monu Awalla

8 comments:

Wanderer said...

nice work yaar m impressed, gr8 goin keep it up....

Jerly said...

good job..Just rhyming of destined and mine just cross check. like 'divined' may rhyme better than destined though u may not then be satisfied with the meaning...

chitra said...

Long time ....No see
Nice to see your poem again

Monu Awalla said...

@ Jerly- thnx n yea u r rgt bt ur suggestions have alwyz been pretty gud... I lyk people who give gud suggestions to me. thnk u sooo mch!

Monu Awalla said...

@ Aekagra-- thnx man, I really needed dat fm u bcoz I knw U r a gr8 observer..

Monu Awalla said...

@ thank u sooo mch chitra... bt now I'll try to be in touch wid all my blog frnz fo sure...

Geet said...

People always fall in love and rain ..falling in love is so romantic and falling in rain is so pathetic wow what a correlation..:P such a romantic poem ...and what a correlation!! ...:) R for rain & R for romance "R factor "

Manisha Bhatia said...

Soooo cute n innocent d poetry is!!! Keep it up!!

Lolzz i loved geeta's comment..:P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...