My English Poem- "Marry me- A love proposal"




Always I miss you,
Waiting for time being right,
To love you all the day,
To love you all the night...

I'm ready holding a pen,
To write a love-chapter of ours,
Where each word will be a love-library,
Where each word act sweet-smelling flowers...

When my dream stood near,
While standing by your side,
I need you to feel my nerves,
I need you to feel some pride...

To combine both are souls,
Let me come closer to you,
Let our love remain eternal,
Let our love see a lovely sunrise-view...

Holding hands forever,
Walking throughout my life,
To make you feel me too,
To make you- my lovely wife...

Grandparents when we will become;
I'll stand on top of the hill,
To fall for you all over again,
To fall for you under the chill...
-Monu Awalla

12 comments:

ishita garg said...

main ye bolte bolte kabhi nhi thakungi ki u r a damn gud poet yaar!!
vaiseeeeeeee?????
kisko dedicate ki hai???haan??

Monu Awalla said...

thnx.. actually I got an order of this poem from one of my cousin brother.. So written for him... sorry tujhe niraasha huyi..lol.. chinta mat kar teri koi bhabhi hogi toh zaroor bataunga..:P shaadi ke baad obviously...rofl.....

Padmarpita said...

to whom u proposed???:):)

Monu Awalla said...

@ Padmarpita- No one yet.. preparing for my future, u can say that...haha

Kirti..... said...

Hello...
This was really cute poem...with innocent feelings of love...which has always been eternal...and will always be...

Monu Awalla said...

@Kirti- yea it will always b :)
Thanx for d compliment & visiting my blog :)

Nishi said...

Heart-warming poetry!
I must say you write very well!

Monu Awalla said...

Thank u so much Nishi.. This Comment will really keep my momentum going :)

Nancy said...

lovely specially last stanza
:)

Monu Awalla said...

@ Nanu- yea it shows lifetime commitment u know :)

Geeta Singh said...

hmm raaz dilon ke kholti hai ye poem ...well a very sweet and romantic in true sense:)
clapsss for you!!!

Monu Awalla said...

@ Geeta- thank u for a luvly comment..! Thnx for clapping too.. ;) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...