My English Poem On A Blind Person's Emotions - "Dark Nights"

"Let me introduce you my world of nights,

Long, lasting and forever without glowing lights,
Say's my thought with no room to delight,
Each and everyday, my will power fights.

I dont even know how to blink,
Nor can I fathom blue or pink,
A glass of darkness all I can drink,
I feel my life has got a slight shrink.

The sketchy-art I usually draw,
Within my heart letting smile to grow,
Although my emotion swings to and fro,
My life is nothing but the colour of crow.

Who doesn't need silver, blue eyes,
Say's my heart when it cries,
All my stories beneath it lies,
Sometimes my hopes drastically dies.

I comprehend while groping all things,
Feel happy to catch things that jinks,
From here I fetch motivational instincts,
As if my dream started skating in a rink.

I want to witness nature's beauty,
With my own eyes- I heard it's pretty,
Why he dropped in my life a shade of dusk,
In society I feel myself as rejected husk.

My stic works like my eyes would have,
Its hard to live in this dark cave,
Still I respect what my lord gave,
My true joy comes and goes like an oceanic wave."
- Monu Awalla

10 comments:

chitra said...

My God! Its such a vivid description of a person who hasn't seen any light in his life. Hats off ! my dear, wonderful imagination.

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year

Monu Awalla said...

chitra, Thnk u vry mch yaar for ur luvly comment. Enjoy x'mas with fulltoo josh.

chitra said...

Why No post. Still enjoying Xmas holidays?

chitra said...

Happy New year! Just dropped in to wish you.

chitra said...

Monu
How do I send my e mail id to you?

Harshree said...

hi. Nice words. You know sometimes i try and close my eyes for a minute or so especially at night. But i can hardly bear the darkness. It fells that my eyes keep searching for light. Its unfortunate that many of us forget to tank God for what we already have. Keep writing. Good Luck.
Visit me at
http://audiovoxportabledvdplayer.com

Monu Awalla said...

thnx Harshree for ur words!!

Roy madam said...

Discovering a new corner of the quiet boy in my class.. I'm impressed... proud of you my boy....:)

Monu Awalla said...

@ Roy Ma'm-thank u soooo mch ma'm fo sch a luvly comment...

Leena said...

No words to say the way u have expressed..
Keep it up

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...